Tuesday 15 December 2009

Front cover




















This is my final draft of my music magazine front cover. I feel I have progressed from my first draft as I have developed to use alot more of the software and make it stand out more.


I did alot of research on other music front covers and this gave me idea's and inspiration on what to create my front cover like. I decided to use red and white Sans serif font for my masthead as whilst looking at several types of covers I decided that Q magazine had the best Mast head so I chose to make a similiar one.


I decided to put the main artist infront of the masthead as it seems to give a better effect that the artist is why you should purchase the magazine. I got this idea from Rolling Stones which also has the artist covering parts of the masthead, but leaving enough to demonstrate which magazine it is. I feel that my magazine cover looks realistic and fits the conventions of my researched magazine covers, such as NME, Q and Rolling Stones as they all have had a impact on my design an layout of my front cover


No comments:

Post a Comment