Wednesday 16 December 2009

Distribution

The type of media institution that would distribute my media product would be Bauer music group.



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bauer_Media_Group

http://www.bauer.co.uk/about-bauer



I chose to use this type of distribution as the main music industry's such as Q and Kerrang. As Q was the main influence for my magazine I thought that I would use the same distribution as with Bauer music group already distributing Q, the consumers who purchase Q are more likely to want to buy a magazine with the same distribution if they like Q magazine than a original unique not known distribution.



According to a recent questionnaire people are more likely to purchase a magazine from the same distribution.



The Bauer media group has 50% stake in box television company, with Channel 4 being the other 50%. The channels on the box television include:

Q TV

4 Music

Kerrang! TV

and many more. This would suggest that there intention that they want to invest further and I believe my magazine would be an ideal publication for them to invest in.

No comments:

Post a Comment