Wednesday 16 December 2009

Audience

Who would be the audience for my product ?


There is no exact type of audience type who would purchase my magazine, although the stereotypical audience of my magazine would be people who enjoy reading about indie bands. People from indie social groups. However my magazine can also appeal to a range of different social groups, ethnicity and culture.

With most modern music magazines in my genre having the same stereotypical type of indie band ( boy groups playing their own instruments ) My magazine would attract audiences who like a range of music artists.

The typical audiences will be male usually for magazines such like mine. But with my double page spread featuring a unique all girl group, this will attract a range of audiences.

I would strive to attract my audience by having the same distribution as the other magazines under my genre, this may attract audiences who purchase the magazine due to the fact they like the specific distribution.

I would make it appealing and fit the general forms and conventions of the music magazine industry and distribute it like magazines such as Q, NME and Kerrang!

No comments:

Post a Comment